Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our web site, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Who Is A Typical Cennox Security Products LLC User?
Cennox Security Products LLC operates mainly in the business-to-business (B2B) automotive lift part industry. Unlike many companies and web sites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our business clients and their employees.
What Information Do We Collect Online?
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.cennox.com or any other Cennox Security Products LLC web site:
- Information you provide directly, such as your name or ordering information when you register or make an online order, or any chat room postings or e-mail messages you send us;
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing our site and
- Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per web page.
How Do We Use This Information?
Cennox Security Products LLC does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the web site in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests.
- For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the web site.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
- Cennox Security Products LLC may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to Cennox Security Products LLC.
Cennox Security Products LLC maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our web site. To be removed from a Cennox Security Products LLC e-mail list, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions on e-mails from Cennox Security Products LLC
Notification Of Data Processing In The United States Of America
When you choose to submit information through the web site, Cennox Security Products LLC and its affiliates may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which Cennox Security Products LLC and its affiliates maintain offices, including the United States. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the data that you submit to Cennox Security Products LLC may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Storage And Updates To Information
Revisions and Contact Information